The 22nd Anniversary Annual Golden Stave Charity Golf Day
Featuring the “David Gilchrist Ambrose Challenge”
Will be held on Friday 19th April at the picturesque St. Michael's Golf Club Jennifer St, Little Bay, ranked as one of NSW Top Ten Golf courses. As usual the day will be lots of fun and enjoyment which we are well known for. The format will be the usual 4 ball Ambrose, with a lot of additional surprises over the 18 holes (watch out for the cute Policewoman "IN UNIFORM" who may fine you for speed violations recorded by her hand held RADAR gun).
This year marks the 2nd year of the now annual “David Gilchrist Ambrose Challenge” in memory of our good mate and former loyal hard working committee member David Gilchrist.
So we ask all our loyal supporters and friends to join us and honour David’s memory on Friday 19th April and pay tribute to David in a way he would have liked. By helping making it a wonderful day to remember of golfing fun and raising even more money for kids in need.
Australian Long Drive Champion Mark “Boomer” Bylsma will be joining us for a golf clinic plus also on the long drive holes and will hit balls for all the competitors.
Golf Day Agenda
- 11am - Registration and BBQ / Sausage Sizzle Brunch (available for all players till early afternoon)
- Midday - Shotgun Tee-Off! Proceeded by a short Golf Clinic.
- 5.30pm - Drinks & Buffett followed by the Presentation and Prizes ceremony!
- Sponsorship $1,400 plus GST per hole (includes team of 4 plus hole signage)
- Teams of 4 players $800 plus GST
- Individual players $200 plus GST
Fee includes green fees, balls/tees, motorised golf cart hire, team photograph, goodies show bag, BBQ Sausage Sizzle Brunch, post event Drinks & Buffett for your team.
As always the Golf Committee has some surprises in store which will make for a day of fun and laughter so that you can enjoy and feel confident to bring your clients along.
The Golden Stave Foundation maintained it's on going good work thanks to our many wonderful supporters and has recently donated to the following charities;.
2012 recipients were; Autism Spectrum Australia, Breakaway, Catherine Sullivan Centre, Central Coast Kids Inc., Community Outreach Ministries, Cure Our Kids Inc., Heartkids (The Heart Centre For Children), The Humour Foundation (The Clown Doctors), Inala, KidsXpress Inc., Mirabel Foundation., Nordoff-Robbins Music Therapy, Paraplegic & Quadriplegic Association Of NSW, Redkite, The Shepherd Centre, Surf Life Saving School and Wheelchair Sports NSW (WSNSW).
As you enjoy the day you can you help us to help a child in need, by raising more money for children's charities in 2013.
To book now, simply click on RESERVE NOW on the right hand side of this page, you must be a Golden Stave Member to buy tickets and have a current credit card!
Golden Stave Membership
Golden Stave Membership is free of charge, join now or check that you are not already a member by clicking on Forgotten Password and entering your email address for Membership verification.
Payment by Cheque
For organisations wanting to pay by cheque, then please send a purchase order with a cheque made payable to the Golden Stave and posted to:
Mr Larry Warren
Golden Stave Foundation
PO Box 879
Cherrybrook NSW 2126
NO PAYMENT, NO PLAY!
FIRST IN, BEST DRESSED!
Acceptable Dress Standards
- On the course, in the Clubhouse and practice areas - shirts with attached collars worn tucked into tailored slacks and shorts.
- Sport socks are allowed in white only
- Golf attire is acceptable in the Clubhouse
- Ladies should have smart casual wear
- Knee length shorts acceptable
- Unacceptable Dress Standards - Beach shorts or slacks, elastic or draw-string waited shorts or slacks
- Any articles of faded or dilapidated clothing
- Golf shoes must be worn whilst playing
- Thongs or sandals are prohibited on the course, in the Clubhouse and practice areas
It does not matter if you do not have a handicap, the committee will allocate on your last score.
Male maximum handicap: 27
Female maximum handicap: 36
- Ambrose winners
- First runner up
- Second runner up
- Best scratch score
- Nearest to the pin (all par 3's)
- Longest driver - male and female
- Putting competition
- Best dressed teams
- Perpetual trophy
- Individual winning team trophies
If you have any questions or wish to become a sponsor, please email Larry Warren (General Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Larry on 0421 754 161
|Single Player Single Player
|Team of 4 Players Team of 4 Players
|Hole Sponsorship includes a Team of 4 Players Hole Sponsorship includes a Team of 4 Players